Please be sure to know when your presentation occurs! Check the list of events and use the search box to find your session time and room.
If your oral presentation involves projection of images onto a screen, please bring a Powerpoint or PDF file of your presentation on a USB stick to the room BEFORE the session begins. The session chair will load your talk onto the laptop. This method avoids delays between talks.
- Keynote speakers have 50 minutes to speak, with 10 minutes for questions.
- Regents Professors have 25 minutes to speak, plus 5 minutes for questions.
- URC awardees have 12 minutes to speak plus 3 minutes for questions.
- In the Art session, you have 25 minutes to speak, plus 5 minutes for questions.
- In all other contributed talks on Thursday and Friday, you have 10 minutes to speak plus 2 minutes for questions.
- “Lightning” talks are expected to last fewer than 10 minutes.